Saturday 23 February 2008

Under the sea!

"The Little Mermaid" is one of my favourite movies ever, along with cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Well they are my fave Disney films, I love the underwater palace and when they look around a human shipwreck.
Well carrying on with my Water theme, its coming up to spring break! Time to rock the sunscreen, swim cover ups and the new tan. Cover up are so cute, when worn correctly! I cant stand tacky tie dye sarongs! Here are my faves from VS!


$40 and comes in pink,yellow, blue and white


$35, will look so cute with a tan

$35, comes in Pink stripes, Navy and White.


I also have to reccomend "askmemakeup" video's on youtube! Simply fabulous, this australian make up artist loves retro looks and pin up's inspired make up. During her tut's she plays old unusual music thats just fab! Here she creates a mermaid look which is perfect for Halloween or fancy dress make up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlMY6DKP_Z8 .

Couture gal xxx

No comments: