2 carrots ( peeled)
1 and ¼ pints of boiling water
Half of a butternut squash ( peeled and remove seed’s if using the bottom part!)
1/8 or ¼ tsp of chilli powder ( depending on the hotness of your powder!)
1 Chicken stock cube ( I use oxo)
Pinch of salt
1. Chop and fry onions until they are semi clear
2. Add roughly chopped carrots and butternut squash
3. Add a stock cube and water, pinch of salt and the chilli
4. Stir and heat on a low medium heat for around 30mins
5. Check and see if the butternut and carrot is squishy
6. If so, Blend until there is no lumps and is a medium thickness 7. eat!
It's super good, it reminds me of spending time with my grandma at the weekends while we cooked soup and some kind of cake/cookie! We then proceeded to eat our makings while watching old films! It doesn't look too appealing in that pic!