Wednesday, 30 January 2008
Monday, 28 January 2008
Amanda bynes is looking fabulous in a teal strapless dress with pretty embellishment. The Ugly Betty Gals, I know you guys are thinking what! I think Vanessa Williams in the Yellow really flatters and makes her skin glow and seemed a fresh choice, whereas American Ferrara looked stunning in a understated grey dress with detailed shoulder strap. Ashley Tisdale looks flawless in a embellished white gown with a simple Chanel bag. Marcia Cross i think is my favourite look, the simple cut and design brought out with an amazing teal colour with shell embellishment in the middle of the chest. Terry Hatcher looks fabulous in a cream and grey dress which reminds me alot of the Roberto Cavalli Vase dress.
Some of the dresses were absolutely gross!! Becki Newton wore a white ill fitting dress which was just ugly! Eurgh Can't even explain ellen pompeo's dress!!! its like foil gone wrong! Debra Messing dress is ok, it could have been fabulous if she had lost the wierd neck thing! And Cate Blanchett and Angelina Jolie! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!
Sunday, 27 January 2008
Monday, 21 January 2008
Gabby in the film has amazing style, with elegance and fun colours
I really do reccomend this to any chickflick or audrey hepburn lover!
Here are some tips to get rid of the blahs!
Paint your nails your favourite colour.
Be inspired and get a new fabulous hair cut or dye or even a trim will give your hair a boost.
Find a new perfume or make up item.
Read your favourite book again.
Use a face Mask.
Play some funky cheesy music and dance!
Brighten up your desk or where you do your work with some flowers and some funky accessories.
Make a yummy treat
Invite your friends over for a girly sleepover
Wednesday, 16 January 2008
Saturday, 12 January 2008
- Make invites that are oceanic boarding passes, easy to do on the computer or by hand!
- Print of Apollo labels and stick them on chocolate bars!
- Make cookies in the shape of Fish ( sawyer's fish biscuits!)
- if your really making it a big party, get people to dress up as the characters
- Print of the dharma logo's and stick them on food and drinks.
- If you want to be really savvy, draw a Dharma logo on some butcher paper and attach it to your door, so it looks like you are entering the hatch.
I'm going to be doing, make your own sundaes and nachos too!!!
So start planning LOST fans!!
Friday, 11 January 2008
Thursday, 10 January 2008
I haven’t seen the programme yet, as it not come over in my country yet! GASP!! I know it's so annoying. But from what I can tell, they all have a j.crew kind of wardrobe and its all preppy but with fashion twist. So from what I have seen or heard about it, here is an outfit that I think is wearable and in a gossip gal style!
All 4 items are pretty and very versatile.
The coat is such a classic and reminds of Breakfast at tiffany’s
The Skirt is pretty and reminds me of strawberry fields!
The Mustard coloured top adds a bit of contrast and makes it all go together
And last but definitely not least, those gorgeous Mary Jane’s!
And if you definitely what the Blair look, add a hairband!
Friday, 4 January 2008
- Plain straight cut jeans in a dark blue wash
- Topshop vests/tanks in blues, pinks, and classic colours like black,grey and white.
- Juicy!!!!! i have soo many velour or terry pants and hoodies and i know its OMG moment but i wear them all the time haha
- Juicy Necklace
- Primp tops, so cute and has a kiddie style but with a grown up vibe!
- Delias logo tees, i have so many and they have such cute phrases or pics!
- Crewneck cardi's in black and pink!
- Bally Boots shared with my mom!
- UGGS!!!! shameless but oh so comfy.
- Ballet pumps in red,pink, black and gold
The rest of my 80% are pretty dresses, skirts, dressy tops and heels!!
Shamelessly stolen from http://gocoutureyourself-fashionblog.blogspot.com/ ( fabulous blog, quick click on it!! you will love it !)