Every wednesday, i will be posting a chocolate recipe with pics and yummy stuff!
Here is the first ever C.W recipe
Here is my recipe for Marshmallow chocolate cupcakes! Makes 24
( mine are not in cases as i had run out so i cut them out !)
- 3oz of butter or margarine
- 7oz caster sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 4oz plain flour
- 2oz cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2fl oz of milk
- bar of dark chocolate
- bag of marshmallows
- arrange cupcakes in tin
- cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Then beat in the eggs and vanilla essence
- sift together the dry ingredients and beat into the creamed mixture and then add the milk
- then place a teaspoon of mix into the cases, place a marshmallow and a small chunk of chocolate into the cupcake and then place more mix on top of the marshmallow until it is completely covered.
- Bake at 190C ( 375F) or gas mark 5 for 30 minutes until the cupcakes are well risen and firm to touch ( you can also stick a knife into a cupcake and if it comes out clean, its done!)
- let them cool for a few minutes before place them onto the wire racks or plate.
- You can now either ice them with cream cheese or butter icing or leave them as it is.
I left mine as is, if you don't ice, either serve them normal with ice cream or cream. Or to make them even yummier, put them in the microwave for 30 secs which gives them a brownie ish texture!