Saturday 9 February 2008

Bags you cant go wrong with!

Bags, bags, bags, every girl needs a "cant go wrong bag"! A cant go wrong bag, is a bag that goes with nealry everything in your closet, looks great and is simple yet fabulous. Handbags can make or break an outfit, they can bring a bit of style or just neaten up your look.


Here are my fave " bags you cant go wrong with this season ( b.y.g.w);This little gem of bag, is $68, is a great taupe colour which will look great with fall colours. Its also made of PVC but looks like real leather ( urban outfitters) and also comes in seafoam and blacky/brown



This cream large tote is perfect for lugging books around in, its also cheap and affordable for girls on a budget. It also comes in gold/peach and khaki and is $21! from forever21.



This little Louis Vuitton clutch is perfect for going out for drinks, going shopping or even fitting your make up inside. It can be used as a clutch or shoulder bag and is one of my fave bags ever! I am also hoping to recieve this for my birthday which is in a few months! $300

Another Louis vuitton classic is the speedy! This bag is heavily faked boo! but its such a useful and smart bag which can be used for casual or evening ! Its a hand held one but you can buy a shoulder strap for it!$650

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love that Forever 21 bag - it's so pretty, girly and cheap! Would be great for school. Too bad I live in the Netherlands, otherwise I would have bought it immediately...

And I'm currently saving up for the LV Speedy and Pochette! They're darling.