After tried and tested, i have concluded that this is the best ever recipe for cookies!!! I used peanut m&ms but you could use normal ones, choc chips or even fruit!
Makes 30 cookies!
3oz of butter
3oz Caster sugar
3oz Light brown sugar
1 medium egg
1 tsp of vanilla essence
6oz plain flour
1/2 tsp of baking powder
6oz of peanut m&m's
1. heat the oven to 180c, 350F and grease 2 baking trays with some oil.
2. Mix the butter and sugar together until mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix.
4. Sift the flour and baking powder together and add to the mix slowly.
5. Add the m&m's into the mixture and stir.
6. Put heaped teaspoons of mixture onto the baking trays, making sure they are spread out well as they spread out.
7. Flatten each cookie gently with the back of a fork
8. Bake Cookies for 10 minutes until they are slightly golden.
9. Leave them on the tray for a few minutes before placing onto a wire rack or plate.
There are only about half the cookies on the plate as they were scoffed quickly before i could get camera batteries!