Monday 26 November 2007

Its nearly that time of year!


Christmas is my favourite time of year, even the word makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Christmas represents to me, Love, family, great food, giving and receiving presents and decorating the tree and counting the days down!! I think Christmas makes the winter seem more cheerful and something to look forward too, as i dont know about you but i hate winter! Bring on the sunshine and the warmth! Christmas in as many words as i can think of;


Marshmallows,Hot Chocolate, Tinsel, Christmas tree, decorations, baubles, jesus, angels, miseltoe, presents, warm fire, wrapping paper, stars, winter woolies, rain boots and Uggs, turkeys, roast potatoes, gravy, stuffing, snow and disgusting Christmas pudding bleugh!


ok ok i cheated i added things that made me think of winter but hey i think of winter as christmas lol
when its officially 1st of december ill be posting my Christmas List.

2 comments:

rb said...

love christmas (and chanukkah) too!

Anonymous said...

hey its the blog writer here, i loved in the oc it was called chrismukkah!